At Oby's we want you to know that we take the health and safety of our guests and employees very seriously. In response to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we have implemented the following policies:
- If a guest is experiencing symptoms of COVID 19, we ask they refrain from entering the premises. We will be happy to serve you curbside if you would like.
- We are offering curbside takeout for guests who wish not to come inside.
- All of our employees are required to wear masks at all times. We do this for the safety of our guests and fellow employees.
- We screen our employees temperatures at the beginning of each shift, and ask if they are showing any symptoms of COVID 19. If they are showing any symptoms or a temperature above 99.5, they are not allowed to work until they receive clearance from a healthcare professional.
- We have designated employees to sanitize all customer contact surfaces at least every hour. All door handles, countertops, high chairs, will be sanitized regularly.
- Employees are required to sanitize their work areas at the end of every shift.
- All tables, salt and pepper shakers, ketchup bottles, numbers, and chairs are cleaned and sanitized after each guest.
- If an employee tests positive for COVID 19, we require that they stay off premises for at least 15 days and 72 hours symptom free.
- We value our guests and employees and are taking every precaution to make sure you have a safe dining experience .